Friday, November 03, 2006

Red Scarf knitalong!

Dear Red Sweater knitters,

Apparently the word has been out there for some time regarding the Red Scarf Project, but it is news to me, so I am inviting those of you who are so inclined to join me in a Red Scarf Knitalong (there is a button in the sidebar on this site).

The main idea is to create a unisex scarf that can be sent in care packages through the Orphan Foundation of America to parentless youth attending college.

Their mail-in time is during the whole month of January, to send packages in time for Valentine's Day.

If you have any leftover yarn or need a break from your sweater, or just want to support a good cause, come join us!

-Heather

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hey Heather, I just finished my scarf - actually going to post a photo tomorrow on my blog...I may do another depending on time....