Monday, November 27, 2006

Just Finished

Even though I have just joined the Red Sweater KAL I just finished a red sweater. It is a red peplum jacket from Rebecca 22 knit in GGH Cascade tape yarn. See more about this sweater on my blog.


Now I am trying to decide what red sweater to knit next. Since red is my favorite color I have no problem finding red yarn in my stash. I have some Lopi for a red sweater, and some hand-dyed red yarn I bought at the Maryland Sheep and Wool, but what is really calling to me is this. Its something a little bit different. Decisions, decisions.

5 comments:

Gelsomina (Jill) Lucchesi said...

Very pretty! I need to take a look at that pattern, it's very feminine.

prairiegirl said...

I love the sweater! Like Jill said, it so feminine! I love the pattern you're thinking of doing next too!

Chris said...

Can we see a front shot of the sweater you posted to the site?

and the new sweater....that would look great in hand painted , because it's still fairly simple and the cable will still show up...

Lyn said...

The red sweater's lovely! I went to your blog, and adore teh rib and cables sweater! Which Rebecca mag is that from?

Karen said...

That is a very pretty sweater and I love love LOVE how it goes with your dress. (You can wear it for your anniversary *next* year.) Congrats on finishing it.