Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Progress - really!

This photo resembles quite a bit the photo that I originally posted... but there is a big difference! I have finished both the front and back (I think last time I was stuck around the arm holes), and I've even begun the first sleeve.

I love working with Dale of Norway Tiur, and I can't wait to wear it. But I didn't realize that I have finished with that nice cherry red, since the sleeves will be orange with colorwork. I also missed an inch or so before beginning the color work on the chest, so it will be slightly shorter than intended (waist rather than hip length), and I have a whole ball of red to use for something else.


1 comment:

Lyn said...

Your colorwork is beautiful - I can't wait to see the sleeves!