Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Grrr!!! Another restart

I am restarting this sweater for the 3rd time. I keep messing up the cable band. The first 2 times I was only into the band about 20 rows or so. This time I was into the 3rd chart. i am beginning to think that maybe this sweater was not meant to be. I hope to make some decent progress this long relaxing weekend. I can only hope that the weather will be nasty so I can stay inside to work on it, otherwise hubby will make me go out an work on the farm.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Poor Marie!

prairiegirl said...

Oh, I feel for you! Here's hoping for a relaxing "knitty" weekend for you! Maybe this re-start will be the charm! Good luck!

Sarah

Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

Marie, I hope things are going better for you now. If you want to feel rather more positive (and see how someone can really screw things up) go see my tale of woe!
Jo
http://celticmemoryyarns.blogspot.com