Monday, November 06, 2006

oh no, not again!!

if you need more proof that i'm a fickle knitter, with the attention span of a gnat...
now i want to knit a sweater like this (image shamelessly lifted from the anthropologie site):



only in red, of course. maybe i could convert the cabled band that i'm already knitting into the fitted empire waist band?... as much as i like the idea of a cabled yoke, a) i don't really know how to knit a yoked sweater and b) i'm becoming less & less convinced that it would be a flattering garment for my (ahem) curvy shape. the empire waist & low neckline combo is always good, though...
sigh. so many sweater ideas, & not enough knitting time...

3 comments:

Kucki68 said...

Hi,

in an earlier Knitty there was Rosebud, did you see that? Not exactly your sweater, but maybe similar enough?

Kucki68

Laura said...

That Rosebud sweater is pretty. They even show it in red! :-)

Deb for Fearless Fibers said...

Looooove this sweater! I don't blame you for wanting to make it. If I weren't so busy right now, i might think about it myself. I want you to do it just so I can knit vicariously through you!