Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pattern...and second sweater...


Finally dug up the pattern I was looking for yesterday. I just love the way this pattern looks and the design up the front. The gauge is right...so, this will be my new red sweater.

Plus, I found a sweater that I still had on needles - the sleeves anyway - and it is a red yarn with some specks of white in it...have no idea what the yarn is as there are no labels with the sweater - but, I want to finish it and get it ready to wear. So, hopefully, there will be two red sweaters. Do visit my blog!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Oooh, I really like that sweater. Very vintage-chic. I can't wait to see your red version.

Sara said...

Thanks - I am truly excited about it. I've had the pattern for a long time evidently since the price on the book is $2.50...

Thanks to those who posted over at my blog too...this is going to be lots of fun...