Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Knitting


Travelling Cables Front
Originally uploaded by pghjan2.
Over Christmas I came down with a terrible cold and so I sat and knit. I managed to finish the front of my Travelling Cables Cardigan. I didn't do such a great job on the buttonholes which you would be able to tell if I wasn't hiding them from you! I am hoping a good blocking will straighten them out. Now I am doing the sleeves which don't involve any adding cables or buttonholes so I should be good (I hope). Then its on to all that finishing which makes me tired just to think about !

1 comment:

Linda said...

I love the shaping on the cables...As for the buttonholes, just use big buttons and nobody will even know that you're not happy with them ;-D
Looking forward to seeing it finished :-)